Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
emseebird

Gallery Info won't show when I am using the Gallery Grid

Posted (edited)

I have recipes sorted into categories, and displaying as the Gallery Grid when filtering the categories. However, there is no style setting to have the Gallery Info (image titles) displaying on top of the images. Please look at this page: https://paulaspalate.squarespace.com/tastyOnce you start filtering the categories, the text goes away. I need some sort of css override. Please help!This is the foster template.

Edited by emseebird
Initial Revision

@emseebird Text is hidden. If you use CSS to show, it will be below image (seem not good)Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.collection-type-gallery.gallery-design-grid .slide .slide-meta {
   display: block !important;
}

Do you know what would be that first part I need to override the titles on the thumbnails on the main page "Tasty" to match my new look? instead of " .collection-type-gallery.gallery-design-grid .slide .slide-meta"....what would it be for the gallery of Tasty images on that main page?

Emily

Yes use this code.

My name is Rohitkumar, and I’ve been an IT Professional and computer technology for nearly 2 years, with experience in it technology. My expertise is Html, php, Wordpress, Network and blogger.