Mystery colored block appearing in additional product info

Go to solution Solved by Gmm398,

I use this code to move additional info underneath my product gallery. The text you see below the shoe gallery is a transparent PNG image that I've added into my product additional details.  Above it is a mystery white box that is not supposed to be there and doesn't appear on 90% of browsers. But for some reason does on a macbook air. I imagine it is coloring my spacer or padding for some reason only in certain browsers... Here is the code:

<script>
$(document).ready(function(){
    $('section.ProductItem-additional .image-block').insertAfter('.ProductItem-gallery-thumbnails');
});
</script>

thumbnail_Screenshot 2024-09-10 at 8.21.33 AM.png

It's difficult to diagnose because we can't view the page - it is currently protected. 

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?

Hmm. I'm not seeing the white box on Safari (Mac):

image.thumb.png.c18edb7e1b3272d76df3fcdcd25d24f4.png

or Chrome (Mac):

image.thumb.png.2877f373f531bbc202e1c032c64501e4.png

Which browser are you seeing it in?

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?

I don't see it either, it is the client's computer (2023 Macbook air) that sees it in all browsers which is why it has been very tough for me to diagnose the issue as I cannot see it myself. I thought it may have been a spacer or padding so I removed both but it still exists. My thought is that potentially it is showing up due to a piece of code I have that is places the "additional info" from the product underneath the product gallery and perhaps squarespace changed something in the formatting of additional info recently. I have not been able to replicate the boxes on any other device that I own, so at this point I may have to assume it is an isolated issue with his computer or something. It is very odd. 

Are your client's browser(s) up to date? Is it possible that they are using a cross-browser extension or plug-in that is part of the problem?

I too have not been able to see these boxes. macOS, Chrome and Safari.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Thanks, that is helpful. I have now been able to see it on one other device. I've checked about 10 computers and now on the 11th try on a friend's Macbook I am seeing it too. It is super strange as all other devices (including another macbook air of the same model) I don't see it and I can't find a common denominator between these two devices at all.  I've removed ALL my code just to test and it is still there as bizarre as that is, so i am going to reach out to Squarespace again as they said they couldn't help me because of code but now there is none of that page.