THE CHECKOUT PROBLEM

Hi,

so I have created my digital product webshop and I wanted to buy one from my phone and when I typed my credit card details and all of the other details this was the error that occured. Website> www.youmylove.eu

Please anyone help it is very important for me to solve this problem till Saturday.

Thank you

IMG_8958.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Views 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, youmylove said:

when I typed my credit card details and all of the other details this was the error that occured [Your order can’t be completed because of an issue with the merchant payment setup. Please contact us about this issue]. 

I am connected to my Stripe account so I don't really know what could be the problem.

This error usually means that your payment processor account has been disconnected from Squarespace or your checkout is in Test Mode.

Test Mode

To rule out Test Mode as the cause of this error, click the search icon at the top of the config menu (next to the Squarespace logo, above Website, Pages and so on) and then type test and select Store Test Mode.

image.png.4667b60e1f87e00cf35d97d106ff673f.png.    image.thumb.png.95ed69f75bbabb2ff5a03a3d79dce969.png

The toggle should be off to disable test mode.

image.thumb.png.952a8ae59b083f66392a35315e1cf129.png

Stripe Disconnected

Under certain circumstances, Stripe can become disconnected from your website without any indication. For example, if there was an attempt to connect the same account to multiple sites or if you change your Stripe password. You can resolve this by disconnecting and reconnecting the account.

To disconnect and reconnect your Stripe account:

1. Open the Payments panel in Settings > Selling > Payments.
  2. Click Stripe.
  3. Click Manage followed by Disconnect Stripe.
  4. When disconnected, click Connect in the Stripe panel and follow the prompts to provide your Stripe details.

If none of this helps, you will need to follow up with Squarespace Customer Support and/or Stripe Support directly so they can help you to troubleshoot the root cause.

Let us know how you get on.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?