How to contact Squarespace

Squarespace forum users are Squarespace customers, just like you. If you have a "how-to" question or would like help with code, please post a new question on this forum. We love to help!

However, forum users cannot assist with feature requests or with technical issues, faults or 'bugs'. If something isn't working as expected, please contact Squarespace Customer Care directly, as described below.

1. The first step is to go to the Squarespace Contact Us page using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari. Use a private or incognito browsing window to do this. Do not use a standard non-private window and do not use the Microsoft Edge browser as this is not supported by the contact form.

You should see this:

image.png.e12776960fc46c4c5f922cab040b3eb7.png

2. Click or tap on the button labelled 'I DON’T HAVE AN ACCOUNT' - even though you do! This is a 'catch-all' option that will allow you to reach the right people when the other options have failed.

3. Choose a topic from the dropdown list. The options may not be perfect, but choose the option that most closely matches your situation. Often, you won't find a perfect match so select something and move on!

image.png.dd9dd151dd9503f8758c7ee62a2842f3.png  

4. You may be asked a number of similar questions or be given further topics to choose from. Continue to select the best option each time.

image.png.5c613b3e3d3725187a3be1a77b5d6dec.png

5. Scroll down past any suggested help articles (or the white space that appears when no suggestions are available) until you see the two contact options under the heading "Here are ways to get more help":

image.png.9fb56f540dedeaf9223462305a7379a2.png

6. To make a feature request or to report an issue that will require further investigation, click (or tap) CONTACT WITH EMAIL. this option is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

7. For real-time assistance from one of the support team click START LIVE CHAT. Live chat isn't available on mobile devices, and is only available at certain times of the day, Monday to Friday, including:

• 4:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET
  • 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM AEST

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, VancouverIsland said:

The link you provided* leads us to a page that flashes (I use Firefox) between two screens

I don't experience any issues with 'flashing' when using Firefox (see below).

• Are you using the latest version of Firefox (111.0.1)?
  • Do you have any extensions or ad-blockers installed that may be causing issues?
  • Have you tried a private window or a different browser?

image.thumb.gif.601cdd370a15fb189c6f6af49458020e.gif

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.