Green Color Flashing on Page Load

Hello. I'm having this issue on an old 7.0 website, where loading the home page will sometimes show a flashing green color screen for half a second. That color is nowhere to be found across the website styles. What could be causing this issue?

Any help, suggestions, or ideas are welcome.

Thanks in advance!

image.thumb.png.153c87540e514ea522edebb7d9267387.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The color is coming from the Overlay Color.

Screenshot2024-06-04at1_40_22AM.png.7796470affdcea42e8e6d3b7ed3714b1.png

Chances are it is set to a greenish color and transparent so it's hard to notice in the panel. You have to click on it to see the set color.

Screenshot2024-06-04at1_44_21AM.png.cd876387739130491a62a1beecdaef61.png

You need to find a better color or some other solution.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, creedon said:

The color is coming from the Overlay Color.

Screenshot2024-06-04at1_40_22AM.png.7796470affdcea42e8e6d3b7ed3714b1.png

Chances are it is set to a greenish color and transparent so it's hard to notice in the panel. You have to click on it to see the set color.

Screenshot2024-06-04at1_44_21AM.png.cd876387739130491a62a1beecdaef61.png

You need to find a better color or some other solution.

Let us know how it goes.

This was exactly the case. Thank you very much! Any idea as to why it seems to take about a second to load? Even though the black instead of green screen is much nicer, I wonder if I could avoid it altogether.

Link to the website: https://www.tarakwaisafaris.com/

Edited by ThomasDes
55 minutes ago, ThomasDes said:

Any idea as to why it seems to take about a second to load? Even though the black instead of green screen is much nicer, I wonder if I could avoid it altogether.

I don't know why. It does seem a bit odd that a color with transparency 0 is showing at all.

We'll have to see if anyone has thoughts on how to avoid the flash.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.