Hello hello! I just entered the circle... this is my first time engaging. 

I am shifting my niche towards the healthcare/medical industry which means that there are privacy laws in place to protect user's data (Canadian). 

I'm in Ontario, which means that any websites I build need to abide by PIPEDA and PHIPA... I don't have the slightest clue on how to do this or what it really entails. Is Squarespace security already compliant with these acts? Are there any resources someone can provide? 

Are there maybe specific extensions I should include? Any information would be helpful - thanks. 

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've replied to your Circle post.

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?