Purchased plan, created email address with domain, can't access my website using the domain email address.

I finally bit the bullet and paid for all of my plans and set everything up to officially publish my website.

My website was created under my personal email account, but I wanted it to be owned by my professional one — but I had to wait until purchasing a plan with Google Workspace included so that I could create said professional email address with my domain information.

That all went smoothly but now that I am trying to add my new address as a contributor, I am hitting a snag. Since the Google Workspace domain "automatically" connects your new email account with your website; when I try to invite my new email address, the "accept" link leads to an error that it "already has permissions on this website".

However, from my settings, the account is still in "pending invites". Additionally, there is no way for me to access the website at all from that email address. I have made a Squarespace account using it and the dashboard is empty, there are no notifications to lead me to locally accept a contributor invitation.

This has been quite the issue as I'd really love to be able to transfer ownership to that account, but I can't since it's perpetually stuck in "pending" and I can't accept any of the links sent to the email address if I cancel the invite and retry sending it.

If anybody else has experienced this issue or has any solutions I'd be over the moon to hear them!

• Replies 0
  • Views 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic