Getting feedback on my site

Hi everyone!

I am currently refining my website and I would like to see if you have any feedback in relation to the content displayed, relevance of pages, accessibility, and if there could be any other feature that could be of use while displaying the information. I am working on an official launch over the next month and I would like to have things ready to go. 

www.laloyka.com

thank you for your comments!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @Karanth87!

Good job overall! Just a few suggestions -

- Love the logo! I would use this same font for your headings...it will stand out a lot more than Poppins (which is sort of the generic Squarespace font).
- Also the red in the icon could be used as an accent color on the site.
- The top navigation feels a bit 'tight' to me. Removing the Home link will help with that (your logo will take people back home)
- The "English" dropdown at the top doesn't show anything
- People should be able to find out who you are and what you do as soon as they land on your site without scrolling... I don't think the heading explains that clearly enough. The "adventure" part of the text, plus the images makes it sound like you do hiking trips. But the "project" part of the text sounds like you do some kind of forest projects...? Like planting trees? If I'm confused, so are others 🙂
- Ok, this second section says a little bit more about who you are, but really only the last sentence gives a clue - "help organizations create a positive impact on our planet"...  through recycling? or do you sell recyclable paper products?
- The hand icon isn't centered over "CRM Setup and Donor Engagement"
- Ok now I'm REALLY confused... I'm on the Services page and all of your services sounds like you work  with companies on their overall operations and don't have anything to do with nature or hiking groups. haha
- I would put the navigation links in the footer too. Otherwise people have to scroll back to the top after they finish looking at a page to go to the next one.

Overall, I would update the text so that you're identifying your customer's problem and how you solve it. Clarifying who you are and what you do so that people can quickly and easily identify that will go a long way. Be careful to not use vague words that don't carry much weight...super simple words go a long way.

Let me know if you have questions about anything 🙂

Jessica Miller | Squarespace Website Designer
https://www.jessicamiller.work
jessica@jessicamiller.work

Search the blog and get Squarespace tips to your inbox
https://www.jessicamiller.work/blog

Want to pick my brain or get help? Book a free 15 minute call.

If my post solved your problem, please mark it as the solution - thanks!