Make content within simple list section not clickable

Hi all

I posted this topic yesterday but it was removed for an accidental IP/copyright violation, which I have not included in this post.

I'm using a footer code injection to make the entire cards in all simple list blocks clickable (rather than just the buttons). The code I'm using does exactly the job I want it to but I won't share it here because I believe including it in my post is why my previous post was removed.

However, there is one page on my website where I don't want the cards to be clickable at all:
www.eshertennis.co.uk/committee

Does anyone know how I can do that? I was thinking using   pointer-events: none; along with the section id would work, but it doesn't seem to.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Edited by jbassett
originally posted by accident
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply @tuanphan. I must've forgotten to turn notifications on, because I've only just seen your reply.

Another member reached out privately and suggested this code:

<style>
  #collection-6155c387309ede0d26f0ae30 .user-items-list-item-container .list-item {
    pointer-events: none;
  }
</style>

Which worked perfectly. But thank you for the reply - always appreciate how much time you devote to helping people on here.