Help us resolve: Page Unresponsive

Hi, I've been creating a new home page, and I started noticing that I keep getting the "Page Unresponsive" pop-up in Chrome. I've even had chrome crash a few times.

This happens when I am editing the website, but also when viewing the live website.

The pop-up often comes up when I try to edit my CSS code in the PAGE HEADER CODE INJECTION section.

I'm not an expert, I mainly just do simple CSS, but this is the first time that I'm getting this issue. I don't think I'm doing anything astronomical, just adding Squarespace blocks, and then changing the width of some index sections and changing the style of text and backgrounds.

Things I already tried that did not help:

1. I do use a plugin, however the issue persists even when I deleted the plugin code from that page, and I use that plugin on other pages and I've not had any issues.
  2. I tried removing the video from the banner.
  3. I tried removing all code from the page header code injection

As I'm not an expert, I am not familiar with using Chrome's debugging tools. I noticed a bunch of errors, but I have no idea how to interpret them or if they are related.

Could anyone here see any issues and possibly point out what the culprit might be?

https://www.xcrafts.com/

Many thanks

Edited by mrkmmvl
  • Replies 1
  • Views 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic