Can you use more than one custom code per individual page?

I've already added a code to remove the header and footer for the page which is what I want to keep.  I would now like to reduce the height between the paragraph that says "unlock your child's potential" and the section titled "STEM Club Schedule".  I need to use coding for this as I've already gone the least amount for adjustable height using SquareSpace's settings and it's not enough.  Is there a way for me to use coding to do this but keep the existing coding in place for the removal of the header and footer?

Edited by Grl4Real
  • Replies 7
  • Views 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

7 minutes ago, Grl4Real said:

I've already added a code to remove the header and footer for the page which is what I want to keep.  I would now like to reduce the height between the paragraph that says "unlock your child's potential" and the section titled "STEM Club Schedule".  I need to use coding for this as I've already gone the least amount for adjustable height using SquareSpace's settings and it's not enough.  Is there a way for me to use coding to do this but keep the existing coding in place for the removal of the header and footer?

Do you have the url, so that I can have a quick look?

This is an easy fix, 

In editor mode, click on the edit section pencil icon, and make sure the fill section is off. This should remove the gap between the 2 elements. 

image.png.2628d6b74b57cf2c4d0a58fefa29398d.png

Be aware though that this might make the gap too small, in which case you can adjust the row count in that section and increase the row amount by 1. 

11 minutes ago, justinjamesclack said:

This is an easy fix, 

In editor mode, click on the edit section pencil icon, and make sure the fill section is off. This should remove the gap between the 2 elements. 

image.png.2628d6b74b57cf2c4d0a58fefa29398d.png

Be aware though that this might make the gap too small, in which case you can adjust the row count in that section and increase the row amount by 1. 

I don't see the same options as you.  

Screenshot.jpg

Add the following to Website > Website Tools > Custom CSS.

.page-section[ data-section-id="65ff77d61a3d9e7d7a03bfd1" ].background-width--inset:not( .content-collection ):not( .gallery-section ):not( .user-items-list-section ) {

padding-bottom : 0px;

}

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.