JavaScript or HTML from MailerLite into my Personal Subscription

Go to solution Solved by creedon,

Can I successfully embed JavaScript or HTML from MailerLite (newer free version) into my Personal Squarespace Subscription. 

I created the embedded form, put the HTML intro a code block on SquareSpace and it looks ok but show an error message "code removed."  The best I can determine is that I cannot add a JavaScript or HTML embedded form code into my "personal subscription" and need a business subscription. Correct or no? 

Using Zappier is not the solution to link the two because I still can't get MailerLite on SquareSpace, right?

thanks!

• Solution

I can't speak to the MailerLite JavaScript itself working on a SS site.

As to running JavaScript on a SS site, that requires the business plan or above.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Hey there Creedon, 
I appreciate your feedback. I have no coding skills but am google learning. I assume running JavaScript on a SS site is synonymous with running HTML on SS site, interchangeable type of code.

I was thrilled that I got as far as creating an otherwise successful embedded code in MailerLite. If it was not for the "upgrade my plan" blocking message my script looked good. 
Thank you for confirming. Creedon. 
p