How to change the checkout page logo

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Thanks for your message! Tuanphan! It's just that I didn't think the Checkout page was possible. 

Perhaps in a future update Squarespace will offer the possibility of modifying this page. 

And I'd also like to thank you for all your forum posts, I was able to learn Squarespace's CSS code structure. 

• Solution
On 3/1/2024 at 4:03 PM, SuperSuper said:

How can I change my logo on the checkout page? The main logo is the same color as the background I want.

You cannot change the logo image on the checkout page, but you can use the Checkout Page Style Editor to tweak the checkout Header Color so the logo is visible on this page. You'll find this setting in Website > System Pages > Checkout.

image.png.3b1ba3cfaaa17ccb245191ce4324ee02.png

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for over 18 yrs and a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji below. Buying a coffee is optional.

Book paid help with domains: Connect a GoDaddy domain. Connect a Squarespace Domain. Domain assistance

Thank you Paul2009 for your reply. That's what I did. But it takes me out of my chart. It's not a big deal. But adding this option is not very complicated in development and I hope Squarespace will do it in an update.