Some Pickup Locations Not Showing Up At Checkout

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

I sell at several farmers markets and offer local pickup as an option. At checkout my online customers for can choose which market they will pick up at. For some reason one of the pickup locations is not showing up at checkout. I deleted the location (Pearl Farmers Market) and added it back but it still does not show up at checkout. (This has nothing to do with subscription products which for some unknown reason are ineligible for local pickup.)

As you can see from the attached screen shots, I have six pickup options set up but only five of them show up as options at checkout.

Pickup Locations.jpg

Pickup Options.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Views 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Solution

Have you added any fulfillment profiles and forgotten to add the new store pickup location to the profile?

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.