Google Domains Limbo

Hello all, 

I have a client that is in a bind. They had a domain through Google domains and a website through Squarespace. 
They also had a Google workspace email tied to that registered google domain account. 
About 12 days ago their site went down, their email went down and apparently this is due to a DNS error. 

When I go to the Google Workspace email admin and access their google domains account I cannot find the place to unlock or get an authorization code for the domain: shastalandscapesolutions.com 

They cannot send and receive emails, pay emailed invoices or be paid through emailed invoices. 
So, I'm certain that you can see the struggle they are in. 

Any help or guidance would be great. 

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Help!  I am in the same boat but my domain which was originally purchased via Google Domains and is now owned by Squarespace and my email suddenly shut down.  My Google Workspace account is still active and shows my email is active but I cannot figure out where to place any records because I have not been able to figure out WHERE to put the DNS records.  I was not using Squarespace or any other hosting site. Only google workspace.  Any advice would be very much appreciated!!!  Thanks, -Jen