Instagram Block No Longer Auto-Updating/syncing

Hi

I am unable to link my Instagram to Squarespace. What I have displayed is the default Squarespace instagram images. I have tried everything I can - My Insta social link is visible and connected account is pull enabled. I have gone through all the advice online - logging out, resetting, removing the social block, re inserting it. Nothing works.

Can anyone help me out here? Thanks:)

I would suggest contacting Squarespace Support chat directly for this issue, seems like a problem they should be able to diagnose and help you resolve. Good luck!

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

When you edit the section and go into the gallery settings does it say that it's linked and auto-downloading, or is there a warning message asking you to re-link?

Zygmunt Spray
Contact me: 
Hire me on Upwork!

HELP.  

I am  Unable to Connect Instagram Feed, Gallery Displays Error - "This Blog Has No Content Yet. Images You Add to Your Instagram Will Display Here." Instagram Account Is Linked to the Website, but Images Aren't Showing. This Issue Persists Across Multiple Websites. Even on a Freshly Created Blank Website, the Problem Persists. Is anyone else encountering this problem?

Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 11.32.38.png

My instagram block was working fine previously but then I noticed it hadn't updated itself for several weeks so I reset the data yesterday and started encountering this same issue. Tried disconnecting and reconnecting a bunch of times, still blank. So frustrating! Now I wish I didn't mess with it, cause it's better to have old IG posts then no posts at all. Yeah I hope they fix this fast!

I noticed that the Instagram gallery block was not updating with new posts. I went to the connected accounts page and hit 'reset data' and even re-added our Instagram account with no luck. I deleted the gallery block and added a new one, and now no posts are showing up. How can I reset the gallery block to pull our Instagram posts? 

• 3 months later...
On 1/6/2024 at 7:46 PM, cblake said:

Hi I have also noticed my Instagram Block is no longer auto-updating anymore. When will this be fixed? Thank you

You will need to disconnect and relink your instagram account.

Zygmunt Spray
Contact me: 
Hire me on Upwork!

Hi I have noticed my Instagram Block is no longer auto-updating/syncing anymore. I disconnected and reconnected my Instagram account but that did not work. How can we fix this or when will this be fixed? Thank you

Hi I have noticed my Instagram Block is no longer auto-updating/syncing anymore with Instagram. I disconnected and reconnected my Instagram account but that did not work. How can we fix this or when will this be fixed?

Unfortunately this is a known issue. There isn't a workaround or a timeline for a resolution.

(Circle members can view this in the bugs and changes thread.)

About me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for over 18 yrs and a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji below. Buying a coffee is optional.

Book paid help with domains: Connect a GoDaddy domain. Connect a Squarespace Domain. Domain assistance

• 2 months later...