Carousel Sizing?

Using 7.1 and looking to use the content carousel (found under 'Portfolios' in 'Add a Section') but i'm struggling with sizing. As soon as I add a portrait orientation image it makes the landscape ones tiny. Is there a way to code max height or does anyone have a solution?

I have tried all kinds of external image sizing to ensure their side edges are the same dimensions but that fails to work.

Ideally I would like everything the same size like it would if it was in a gallery carousel. 

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 16.14.42.png

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 5
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue. I want all my images to be fixed in hieght and maintain their aspect ratio. Is the position button circled above not working currently?

The code solution posted above didn't work for me. Thanks in advance for any help.

Screenshot 2024-09-28 at 7.53.11 PM.png

On 9/29/2024 at 8:53 AM, dmpags said:

I'm having the same issue. I want all my images to be fixed in hieght and maintain their aspect ratio. Is the position button circled above not working currently?

The code solution posted above didn't work for me. Thanks in advance for any help.

Screenshot 2024-09-28 at 7.53.11 PM.png

Can you share link to this page?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)