Edit/Add Digital Product Images on Members Account Panel

• 2 months later...

Hello, 

A 'grey/blank thumbnail image' appears on my paying Members' account dashboards (as seen in the screenshot attached). There is no way to add an image/thumbnail to 'Digital Products' i.e. pricing plans (which is what you see being displayed in the sidebar): The navigation for their paid content. I would like to either be able to hide this gray box (that I believe is being displayed through JavaScript) OR add an icon/image to differentiate the plans.

Screenshot2023-12-18at1_44_58PM.thumb.png.3c6482eaf941a0ad6a94b54436f06fa2.png

Edited by Matt_Delphi
clarity
  • Matt_Delphi changed the title to Digital Products Issue for Members - Can't 'edit' Sidebar thumbnail

Anyone know how to edit these digital product images? I feel like this should be easy, but it seems impossible to figure out where I can add/edit these product images that appear in the Member's Account Panel when someone is locating their digital products. (See Attached Image) I've tried adding an image to the media section of each member site homepage (no luck), I've added a social media image to the homepage (no luck) I've looked under the settings of each member site (no place to add an image here). I'm stumped!

Screen Shot 2023-12-23 at 4.01.20 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

From "Help" chat:

I can confirm, there isn't a way to add an image for your digital products so that it appears within the account panel. 

I can say this has been a big request from Squarespace users. While we don't have this feature currently, I’ll be happy to send this to our development team as a feature request on your behalf. While we can't guarantee implementation of every suggestion, customer feedback is an important part of how we continue to improve, so we appreciate your input.

Agent: Oliver R.

This is unacceptable from Squarespace. I will need to find another solution. What a waste of time and money.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I would also like to customize this. I'd actually prefer for customers to have a whole page to see their products instead of just a panel and to be able to customize how that page looks. This looks very unprofessional at the moment compared to other products like Kajabi, when it comes to displaying courses and digital products for customers. PLEASE FIX THIS AND ADD TO THE ROADMAP!