How Have You Added Pricing Tables with Check Out Buttons?

I have several services I provide and would like pricing tables for each. For example, I am working on a coaching page and a speaking page and I would for my visitors to choose different packages a pay directly on my site.

However, the product and service pages provided by SS don't seem to have a good native solution for pricing tables (unless I'm missing something).

What are your recommendations for pricing tables?

I've come across a couple of options, but not sure if I should use them. I'm cautious about just installing other people's code. But, here's what I've seen:

1. Elfsight

2. SparkPlugIn

Do you have any suggestions based on your own experience?

Thank you!

Justin

You can also build a custom table with the 2 tools above, or find the code at Codepen.io, then insert some product blocks below, I can help you move the purchase button from the product block to the pricing table.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2023 at 9:36 PM, tuanphan said:

You can also build a custom table with the 2 tools above, or find the code at Codepen.io, then insert some product blocks below, I can help you move the purchase button from the product block to the pricing table.

@tuanphan I'm not sure why I didn't get a notification of this reply. I'll take a look at the resource you mentioned. I certainly appreciate your help!