Display Different Membership Options

Hi there

I am looking to create a membership information toggle on one page that can do the same as this website for reference https://www.1rebel.com/uk/buy with the 3, 6 and 12-month commitment pricing for different bundles.  

We're launching memberships for music studios which we are running the memberships through an alternative platform, so this would not be linked to any sqsp membership platform.  It would just need to be on a stand alone page.

Cheers

Meg

Hi @MegCarnie 👋. Welcome to the forum.

You'll probably want to start by creating each of the bundles and display them using a Summary Block. This will then display all the bundles for all the commitments. 

If you tag each item, for example, with "3m", "6m" or "12m", this will allow you to to filter the results to only show some of the bundles at a time.

This will get you started, but you'll then need some code to create a toggle to select each filter, like the one in your example. If you don't write code, you want to consider using this excellent plugin as it will allow you to filter the results (using a dropdown or similar) without writing your own code: Universal Filter plugin. (This is an affiliate link for a product I use and love. If you make a purchase I may receive a tiny commission. All opinions remain my own.)

image.thumb.gif.e956dbb83bf00732f4000e66bd240cf8.gif

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

1 hour ago, paul2009 said:

Hi @MegCarnie 👋. Welcome to the forum.

You'll probably want to start by creating each of the bundles and display them using a Summary Block. This will then display all the bundles for all the commitments. 

If you tag each item, for example, with "3m", "6m" or "12m", this will allow you to to filter the results to only show some of the bundles at a time.

This will get you started, but you'll then need some code to create a toggle to select each filter, like the one in your example. If you don't write code, you want to consider the Universal Filter plugin as this will allow you to filter the results (using a dropdown or similar) without writing your own code.

image.thumb.gif.e956dbb83bf00732f4000e66bd240cf8.gif

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Hi Paul

Thank you for getting in touch!  I have tried using the Summary Box, but I assume this only works with Shop and as I am not selling my memberships via SqSp and I want a button to link out, maybe I need another solution with the Toggle feature plugin (unless Summary Box can work alternatively to Shop?)

Thank you

1 hour ago, MegCarnie said:

I assume this only works with Shop and as I am not selling my memberships via SqSp

The Summary Block will work with any collection, not just Products. For example, you can create a (hidden) blog page and add the titles to the Blog Title and the text to the Excerpt field. The Summary Block can then show these on your sales page. You can add a link to the Excerpt field and then style this as a button to link to your third party membership solution.

Alternatively, you can write the entire thing in HTML in various Code Blocks but it will involve much more work to build and to keep it up to date 🙂.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.