PRICE shows wrong

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Hello there,

This is the second time I run into this issue; when uploading a new product and filling up the info I set up a price (10,000 EUR) and all is good BUT when publishing this product the price shows as 100 EUR. Then, during checkout the price is correct. I did add some custom CSS to change the format of the pricing, not sure if this has something to do with it. 

Any help or hints are much appreciated!

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, LucyBold said:

I set up a price (10,000 EUR) and all is good BUT when publishing this product the price shows as 100 EUR. 

What is the page URL for the product? It isn't included by default when you post.

Edited by paul2009

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

• Solution
17 hours ago, LucyBold said:

I did add some custom CSS to change the format of the pricing, not sure if this has something to do with it. 

Yes, this isn't a Squarespace issue. It is being caused by the custom JavaScript that you've added to tweak the price formatting. If you remove the code (from code injection), the problem will go away. 

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.