pages not indexed

My site has been up for a few months. I noticed none of my pages were indexed so sent a site map (several weeks ago), they are still not indexed. Reason:

Discovered - currently not indexed

The page was found by Google, but not crawled yet. Typically, Google wanted to crawl the URL but this was expected to overload the site; therefore Google rescheduled the crawl. This is why the last crawl date is empty on the report.

I resubmitted the sitemap, but not sure what is going on. All my pages are unindexed

Sue

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, EQLIFESUE said:

All my pages are unindexed

@EQLIFESUE Google does appear to have indexed some of your site recently (see Google screenshot below), although I do believe that you need more authoritative content for it to be fully indexed and to rank in search results.

For example, have you considered writing a 'blog' about equestrian life or products? See other posts about "thin content".

image.thumb.png.bbe10e6e11a984b1f66645151b597607.png

Edited by paul2009
edited for clarity

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?

I am considering doing a blog when I find some free time. 

I have 2 pages: https://equestrianlifestyle.ca which has over half the pages indexed, but then one you have shown is blocked. My other site https://equestrianlifemarket.com has 1 page indexed now. Would that ALL be due to thin content?? It was the site i was wondering about. I have a page that has more content that directs to his page, but was concerned this site is having issues with indexing

Thanks\Sue

Edited by EQLIFESUE
forgot website link