Need to widen product-option-button and add-to-cart-button on mobile

Go to solution Solved by Web_Solutions,

Hi, 

I need to make the option buttons and the add-to-cart button on my product pages wider. 

I want them to be as wide as the page is with a little white space left and right. 

I already tried with some code myself but haven't found a sufficient solution. 

Thanks for your help, 

PS: You can find the products under "Schöne Dinge" or here is a direct link to a product page: 

https://www.studioachtpunktnull.de/shop/p/nyc-bild-1-43r27-9s3ax-x99yp-s7t22-3e4zh-zjge9-fk64g-9df83-cmlg5-6myf9-2kp2c-xtce6-2zzn6-fcp6p-w6zmr-swgzd-87asl-mfhcb-6gdpr-8ke22-42bm3-x5ca8

Does anybody know why the link is so long? The only difference to my other products that appear normal is that this product has two different drop down options ...

IMG_0572.png

IMG_0571.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Berlin2023 said:

Does anybody know why the link is so long?

The link is so long probably because you have duplicated a product and then duplicated the duplicate 22 times each time without updating the URL slug. 

The reason the elements are too narrow is because of this CSS with width:50%; have you added that into Custom CSS?

image.thumb.png.dd19e125e140ad74418839684571b6e1.png

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

22 hours ago, Ziggy said:

The link is so long probably because you have duplicated a product and then duplicated the duplicate 22 times each time without updating the URL slug. 

Thank you for the tip! I've now changed all the product URL slugs individually and will keep your tip in mind for the future.

22 hours ago, Ziggy said:

The reason the elements are too narrow is because of this CSS with width:50%; have you added that into Custom CSS?

image.thumb.png.dd19e125e140ad74418839684571b6e1.png

Yes, I added that some time back but it did not work as I intended it to so I deleted it. Now it doesn't show up in my CSS editor anymore. How can I properly remove it?

Thanks! 

• Solution
9 minutes ago, Berlin2023 said:

Thank you for the tip! I've now changed all the product URL slugs individually and will keep your tip in mind for the future.

Yes, I added that some time back but it did not work as I intended it to so I deleted it. Now it doesn't show up in my CSS editor anymore. How can I properly remove it?

Thanks! 

It is not by Custom CSS code. You need edit the product details page to fix it. Go any of single product details page. Then follow the picture instructions

Screenshot_481.png

Screenshot_482.png

Screenshot_483.png

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.

1 minute ago, Berlin2023 said:

Thank you both @Ziggy and @Web_Solutions for your help! 

I very much appreciate it!

Welcome and have a great day!

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.