Job Adder integration

Hi there,
Has anybody been able to integrate Job Adder https://jobadder.com/ into Squarespace. They sent me a guide with three options

• ●  JobAdder Javascript Widget

• ●  JobAdder’s XML job feed

• ●  JobAdder API

but I wouldn't know if these are actually usable (e.g. is a Javascript widget integration even possible)? I'm not from a coding background, so the xml and api look quite complicated.

Thanks!

• Replies 11
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@rangeee just looked. Basic installation is super simple. Add a code block and drop their code in there. CSS tweaks are obviously going to be different depending on your situation. There's also lots of back end settings to sort of customize the content you see.

Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 11.06.09 AM.png

Did I help you? Buy me a coffee!

👨‍💻 Bergen Design Co.

💻  I'm for hire on Upwork!

🕸️ Squarespace Experts  

🖥️ 99Designs

@rangeee CSS tweaks would be like normal under the custom css area in SS. The trickiest part is finding the right selectors, it has been a while but I dont think they are published, I'm pretty sure I just had to inspect the browser to find them.

Did I help you? Buy me a coffee!

👨‍💻 Bergen Design Co.

💻  I'm for hire on Upwork!

🕸️ Squarespace Experts  

🖥️ 99Designs

Thanks, you're right. I have some selectors in the sample CSS they provide, but I'm trying to style the insides of the drop-downs in the search box and I can't seem to find them. I think it might just take a bit of persistence with browser inspection, but it's not all totally obvious.

• 8 months later...