custom payment integration

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What payment system do you want to integrate? It is possible to offer alternative payment systems but not to the extent that it will integrate with the store.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 
 🖼️ Gallery Lightbox Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

3 hours ago, Abidali_90 said:

i want to integrate custom payment on Squarespace site

It isn't possible to integrate any custom payment options with the Squarespace checkout.

If you want to use another payment method, you'll need to use entirely separate 'buy' buttons that have their own cart and checkout, such as Shopify Buy Buttons, Ecwid Buy Buttons or Square Buy Buttons.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?

Hi @Abidali_90,

You can use a separate shopping cart — for example, I use ThriveCart on my own Squarespace site to add extra features like an affiliate programme and a wider range of payment options.

You can embed the Thrivecart shopping cart on a page in Squarespace, or add an external link to the cart.

It isn't an integration with Squarespace's own checkout but might be an alternate option for you! 

— Hannah
Studio Founded

A brand designer & strategist creating brands that bridge the gaps between artistry, strategy, and thoughtful consideration. Creator of Studio Founded, a digital resource library for purposeful business owners. 
💻 Shop Squarespace Templates
✍️ Curated Business Resources

🥰 Complimentary Downloadables
🤍 Bespoke Branding & Websites

Links in my posts may be affiliate links.