Portfolio Page Layouts :(

Go to solution Solved by creedon,

• Solution

I am unaware of any 3rd party portfolio layouts but that doesn't mean none exist.

Whatever layouts you are seeing is what you have access to by default.

You are not missing anything.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

I totally feel you on this one! Sometimes the default layouts can be a bit uninspiring, and we all want our portfolios to stand out, right? But, as far as I know, Squarespace doesn't officially offer 3rd party portfolio layouts in their marketplace. Those 5 options you see are usually what you've got. It can be a bummer, especially considering the price tag. But hey, Squarespace does have some customization options within those layouts. You can tweak fonts, colors, and content to make it more your own. And there's always the option to add custom CSS if you're feeling adventurous. So while it's not the total freedom we dream of, there are still ways to make your portfolio pop

I am unaware of any 3rd party portfolio layouts but that doesn't mean none exist.

Whatever layouts you are seeing is what you have access to by default.

You are not missing anything.

You're absolutely right. As of now, what you see is what you get when it comes to portfolio layouts in Squarespace. It's a bit of a downer, I know.

You're not missing something, and there aren't many 3rd party options out there. But like the OP-guy mentioned, you can still get creative with the customization tools available

Be nice, and don't forget to like or upvote my replies if they were helpful 🌸