• Replies 8
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks like that's the hidden Google Recaptcha badge. You can add CSS to make it smaller (you can't set display to none, because then recaptcha messes up).

Go to your Acuity Advanced Settings to add CSS here: https://secure.acuityscheduling.com/preferences.php?tab=advanced

And add this custom CSS.

.grecaptcha-badge {
    height: 1px !important;
}

Edited by Vigasan

If an answer I provide helps you, please mark it as the answer so others can easily access it as well.

I'm a Squarespace Authorized TrainerSquarespace Expert, and Circle Member and I've been helping my clients as well as those here in the forum and in various Squarespace groups with custom coding and support for Squarespace websites. I would love to help you in any way I can.

Squarespace PluginsBook Live Help | Squarespace Video Tutorials | Buy Me a Coffee

15 minutes ago, Rolaa said:

Hi @Vigasan, uh, oh, that could be. Is there another way to do this as I don't have the required Acuity Powerhouse plan...

I tried to add it to Squarespace's Custom CSS, but it doesn't do anything...

Thank you!

If you want to remove then you should purchase the Acuity Powerhouse plan. See the image. Then you you can remove the space. There is no any other option to remove the space.

Screenshot_236.png

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.

1 minute ago, Web_Solutions said:

If you want to remove then you should purchase the Acuity Powerhouse plan. See the image. Then you you can remove the space. There is no any other option to remove the space.

Screenshot_236.png

But I don't want to remove the "Powered by..." bit, just the space and the hidden Recaptcha...?!?

1 minute ago, Rolaa said:

But I don't want to remove the "Powered by..." bit, just the space and the hidden Recaptcha...?!?

But the space is by default with the "Powered by...". 

Screenshot_237.png

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik

3 minutes ago, Rolaa said:

That's annoying... I'm not at the stage to fork out for the Powerhouse plan.

Sorry for that. But it is the default by Acuity.

MD Rofik

4 hours ago, Web_Solutions said:

But the space is by default with the "Powered by...". 

Screenshot_237.png

No that space is from the ReCaptcha, see attached image. But yea since it's an iframe, you can't edit the CSS in Squarespace, it has to be from Acuity.

Screenshot 2023-10-12 191937.png

Here's the same area with the badge not hidden.

Visible.png

Edited by Vigasan

If an answer I provide helps you, please mark it as the answer so others can easily access it as well.

I'm a Squarespace Authorized TrainerSquarespace Expert, and Circle Member and I've been helping my clients as well as those here in the forum and in various Squarespace groups with custom coding and support for Squarespace websites. I would love to help you in any way I can.

Squarespace PluginsBook Live Help | Squarespace Video Tutorials | Buy Me a Coffee