Product page "Simple" is broken

Hello,

Since 1h, the product page of my e-shop is broken.

The layout seems to be in "row" and not in "column".

I'm using the "Simple" product format (When I switch to another layout, everything is fine).

In the Chrome Console, I can see errors, maybe it's linked.

Do you also have issue ? Is it a Squarespace update issue ? Or did I broke something..

Thanks a lot,

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 19.54.09.png

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 19.54.18.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I noticed this earlier as well. It was fine this morning so its a recent problem. I reached out to SquareSpace and they said its an issue on their end and they are working on it. Basically I have to toggle off related products and additional details for it to look normal again, until they fix the issue. 

image.thumb.jpeg.1bdafef920845e53db3b79364c4e186d.jpeg

As to the errors you are seeing in the console. Errors are fairly common in the console. You'll see errors in the console itself and also errors reported in the Elements panel.

The JSONT one you see has been going on for ages.

Just because you see errors doesn't mean that they are directly related to any particular issue you are having.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.