Seeking Feedback on Our Website - Your Input Matters!

Hello, fellow forum members!

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to the community today because we value your insights and expertise. Our team has been working tirelessly on our website, and we believe it's time to gather some valuable feedback from our trusted users and peers.

Our website has recently undergone a major redesign, and we've implemented various changes to enhance the user experience, improve functionality, and make it more visually appealing. However, we understand that there's always room for improvement, and that's where you come in.

We would greatly appreciate it if you could take a few moments to explore our website and provide us with your feedback. We're particularly interested in hearing your thoughts on:

1. Is the website easy to navigate? Are the menus and buttons intuitive?
  2. How does the overall design appeal to you? Does it represent our brand effectively?
  3. Are you finding the information you're looking for easily? Is there anything missing that you'd like to see?
  4. How fast does the website load? Have you encountered any bugs or issues?
  5. Does the website work well on different devices (e.g., smartphones and tablets)?
  6. Are there any features you find particularly useful, or any that you believe could be improved or added?

Please be as honest and constructive as possible in your feedback. Your input is incredibly valuable to us as we aim to continually enhance the user experience. If you have any suggestions or recommendations, we're all ears!

You can visit our website at https://www.brasswolfworkshop.com/ and then return to this thread to share your thoughts. If you encounter any issues while visiting the site, please let us know, and we'll work to address them promptly.

Thank you in advance for your time and valuable insights. Your feedback will help us make our website even better, and we look forward to hearing from you!

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @RemusI

I think its coming along beautifully! I love that it's clean yet feels thoughtful. 

Here are some thoughts:

• Your newsletter should be more engaging. Let visitors know the kind of content you'll share and the value they'll gain from your emails. You can even add free opt-in content to incentivise sign ups. 
  • Add pages for your Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions to build trust and credibility and meet legal obligations.
  • Your Collections page feels a little confusing. At the moment, I'm not sure if these are products for currently sale. If so, how do I buy them? The only CTA I can see here is "discuss a project with us." Perhaps add a buy button or details on how your products can be purchased.
  • I recommend posting your shipping and returns policies publicly to build trust. Your customer shouldn't need to email you to learn about your policies. 
  • Make it easy to contact you! I can see buttons on the home page that link to a contact form, but a separate Contact page in the header will make it easier for visitors to quickly find a way to reach out.
  • Your site speed is good but can be improved – it looks like you have some pretty large images that can definitely be reduced in size and optimized for web. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

— Hannah

Studio Founded

A brand designer & strategist creating brands that bridge the gaps between artistry, strategy, and thoughtful consideration. Creator of Studio Founded, a digital resource library for purposeful business owners. 
💻 Shop Squarespace Templates
✍️ Curated Business Resources

🥰 Complimentary Downloadables
🤍 Bespoke Branding & Websites

Links in my posts may be affiliate links.

I think your website is very well designed.

The colours are pleasant, the font is easy to read and the information is well distributed on the pages.

I would like to add the following small comments to @studiofounded 's comments:

The menu item under Collection is written reMADE, is this intentional?

I will put an overlay on the background of the home page. The way it is now is too strong and the text is not easy to read.

The paragraphs of text under Featured Project are too close together.

On Desktop:

On the FAQ page, I suggest making it two columns instead of three and centred. As it is now, you suddenly have a lot of text in front of you and you don't know where to start reading.

On mobile:

The Meet Our Team button is left-aligned and not wide enough.
I would centre it and make it wider.

Congratulations on a great website.

Mohamed

Edited by M-Saleck

@M-Saleck Your thoughtful feedback is invaluable for enhancing the user experience. Thank you for your suggestions, and we're committed to making these improvements to the website. If you have any more insights or further ideas, please don't hesitate to share them. We greatly appreciate your support and kind words about the website!