Add a Return Home Button in Checkout Page

Hi all, we want to add a return home button to our checkout page, so that after user landing on this page but want to add more products, they can return to the product list page/home page. We cannot figure out how to customized this page. Adding a button or even just a hyperlinked text will be sufficient. Thanks in advance for your kindness.

If you look at our website and have any suggestions for improvement, please feel free to share to. Happy to learn from experts.

20230911 return home button.PNG

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
On 9/11/2023 at 4:57 PM, creedon said:

The checkout page can not be modified. It is a Squarespace security feature.

If custom code was allowed credit card information could be stolen.

Hi @creedon! Do you know if it is possible to modify the link from the logo? When I click on it, it goes straight to a 404 page (not even the one I created). I would like it to redirect to my homepage or no where.

8 hours ago, abbiericher said:

When I click on it, it goes straight to a 404 page (not even the one I created). I would like it to redirect to my homepage or no where.

This appears to be a SS bug.

I suggest reporting it to SS.

Please Contact Customer Support.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.