My text blocks shows different sizes on different screens

Hi!

My website: https://www.slipstreammedia.no/reklame

I started editing this page on my macbook, and i became happy with the results. However, when I viewed it on larger screens it had even more space between the texts. Is it possible to make it that it doesnt create space between the text blocks on larger screens?

Do I have to use media query code? What kind?

I also dont want the texts to break while viewing on smaller screens.

I do want it to look similar to this other website which i posted a screenshot of below. My texts looks far bigger than the other website, with smaller gaps.

I appriciate all the help i can get!

This is how i want it to look like on macbook screens and larger screens:

Ingen beskrivelse er tilgjengelig.

This is how it looks like on my website on larger screens:

e772ef2b4340f25ed63f51e45ac39878.png

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2023 at 11:49 PM, Chrissarn said:

Yes! I want to make it suitable for all devices. I´ve tried to make the gap smaller by dragging the boxes clsoer to each other but then it looks completely different on other devices. Do you know how to fix it?

Hi,

I tried but no luck. But we can replace all text with another way, but text effect in Reklame will be lost

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 month later...

Hi! Can anyone please offer me some advice, I have used built in Squarespace fonts, so there is not CSS code. I am experiencing 2 issues. 1.) my text on desktop and desktop mobile is different style from my actual cellphone. And 2.) there are weird spaces throughout mobile that are not there on desktop. 
I would be so grateful for any help. I’ve exhausted all other resources before I found this blog! Thank you in advance! IMG_6795.thumb.png.918b08f1b8da99c7c1f23e5ade8d3359.pngScreenShot2023-10-17at6_36_27PM.thumb.jpeg.3d4f59003f9370542ba661f5a3b0fded.jpeg

On 10/18/2023 at 10:19 AM, MaryLou said:

Hi! Can anyone please offer me some advice, I have used built in Squarespace fonts, so there is not CSS code. I am experiencing 2 issues. 1.) my text on desktop and desktop mobile is different style from my actual cellphone. And 2.) there are weird spaces throughout mobile that are not there on desktop. 
I would be so grateful for any help. I’ve exhausted all other resources before I found this blog! Thank you in advance! IMG_6795.thumb.png.918b08f1b8da99c7c1f23e5ade8d3359.pngScreenShot2023-10-17at6_36_27PM.thumb.jpeg.3d4f59003f9370542ba661f5a3b0fded.jpeg

What is password?

https://cardinalwebservices.net/

image.png.3ebe5d7bff87e32398a862316fbbc864.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)