Inventory shortcut on editor home page missing after latest update.

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Inventory shortcut (and the panel I'm accustomed to) on Home Page of editor disappeared!!!

I've toggled all shortcuts On & Off, I've flushed all browser content including cookies, I've tried different browsers. It is just gone - anyone else experiencing this?

Snap 2023-08-23 at 07.45.53.png

Snap 2023-08-23 at 07.46.12.png

I'm not sure if this is intentional, but it's worth reporting to Squarespace Support:

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/requests/new#choose-topic

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

• Solution
On 8/23/2023 at 2:46 PM, ProDet said:

Inventory shortcut (and the panel I'm accustomed to) on Home Page of editor disappeared!!!

Squarespace are currently making a series of changes to the navigation to ensure the platform is more intuitive, both for new and existing customers. They have moved a number of items into a larger Settings panel, but they have also renamed some navigation items.

Inventory has been renamed Products and you'll currently find it in Commerce > Products (although this may change again soon). You cannot add Products as Menu Shortcut.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for over 18 yrs and a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji below. Buying a coffee is optional.

Book paid help with domains: Connect a GoDaddy domain. Connect a Squarespace Domain. Domain assistance

@tinytreksnw You'll find a number of monthly What's new at Squarespace posts here but they are retrospectives of what has happened and so don't cover the changes that are happening now or will happen soon. 

If you are a contributor to three or more Squarespace websites, you can join the Squarespace Circle, where you'll receive weekly release notes.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009
Added link to Circle

About me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for over 18 yrs and a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji below. Buying a coffee is optional.

Book paid help with domains: Connect a GoDaddy domain. Connect a Squarespace Domain. Domain assistance