Layout Changes to the Order Detail Window - (Customer Shipping Address)

The new layout of the Orders window is not user-friendly for copy/pasting customers shipping information.

I copy my customer shipping information from the Order detail window and paste that into Stamps.com for my order fulfillment.  With this new layout the Customer name is in a separate section which results in having to copy/paste the name, then go back and copy/paste the address.  This is drastically slowing me down on order fulfillment.

It would be beneficial if there was a "copy feature" to easily copy the customers shipping information for people like me who use third-party shipping services like Stamps.com

In the meantime, is there maybe a way to go back to the old layout?

Edited by SightCast
  • Replies 1
  • Views 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone interested in the best "work-around" I found.  Click on "Purchase Label", then you can copy/paste the full shipping information there (customer name + shipping address).  That will paste into Stamps.com correctly. 

It's two extra clicks than copy/pasting from the old layout.  Doesn't sound like a big deal, but when you have dozens of orders to do it adds up to a lot of wasted time.