Interactive Hotspot Graphic Plugin or Code

Does anyone know how to build out something like the interactive hotspots graphic on this page under "Fredricks Design Transportation & Automotive Market Overview"? I'm sure there would need to be a plugin to accomplish this but haven't found one yet that would really fit the needs. Anyone know of one?

I don't have a site built out yet, but it would be on 7.1 FE.

https://fredricks.com/transportation-automotive-design/

• Replies 1
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I once helped a member do this, simpler version (with click behavior, use Gallery Block Slideshow)

You try find a free code on Codepen, then we can convert it to Code Block in Squarespace.

Or, I could try this, but it's not really good and you need to adjust across devices to make sure they're in place.

• As an example, we will see 4 dots and 4 yellow elements appear when hovering dot. You can add 4 Image Blocks overlap together, each image will have a yellow element.
  • Next, you add 4 Text Blocks and adjust their position like the example
  • We will give the code to: (1) make text invisible initial - (2) Add 4 dots under 4 text block - (3) Hover on each dots >> Make text appear + Make 1 image appear + Hide 3 other images

Can you imagine what I would do?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)