Header and button fonts switched to wrong font on mobile?!

I was working on the website, tweaking the color palette and next time I checked the mobile version of the site on my phone I saw the header fonts and button fonts had changed to a serif from Poppins. Poppins is still selected as the main font in my settings and everything appears normal in the dashboard and when viewing this site on desktop but I checked with a friend and she also saw what I am seeing on her iPhone.

Anyone know how to resolve / why this happened? I'm afraid to reset the font pack as I don't know what Custom CSS this could affect.

We are supposed to launch this week so this happening at the last minute is aggravating to say the least...

https://krill-panda-563t.squarespace.com/

0penthevidor

Attached is image of what I am seeing...

Thank you!

IMG_1550.PNG

• Replies 3
  • Views 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I’ve been having the same issue on two recent designs of mine that are using seperate fonts! I’ve tried everything from resetting my browser history to restarting the device (both mobile and laptop) and have refreshed an embarrassing number of times… super frustrating. 

8 hours ago, tuanphan said:

It shows fine to me

image.thumb.png.7d82da487f73594320b229b2d44ce086.png

So that may be Proxima Nova (which is similar to Poppins when all caps) I unfortunately had to switch the font from Poppins throughout to Proxima Nova in order to solve this as a sort of band-aid since we have to launch the site this week and I couldn't keep presenting with an incorrect font. So I still don't know why it happened or how to solve it. Sorry about that!