SEO AUDIT - Duplicate titles detected due to my different tabs and it's not possible to remove the categories in my url post

Hey, Hope you can help

I did an SEO audit of my website on Ubersuggest, and it detected duplicate titles because I have different Tabs/Categories and they appear automatically in the beginning of each url. There is no possibility to remove them when I go to post url.
Any advice? 

It says that it affects my overall rank on Google as it is confusing.

image.jpeg

Capture d’écran 2023-07-21 201455.jpg

Hi @najiba when the report says you have "duplicate titles" it is referring to page titles not URLs. Many of your pages share the title "Najiba's Kingdom" and many others say "Fashion, Curls and Lifestyle" 

Also see this info regarding how/why to use "Source URL": https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206543297-Linking-a-blog-post-title-to-another-page

Have SEO questions? Chances are we've written about it! Try a quick Google search to find our advice. Or for personalized support, see our consulting and training sessions.  Official Squarespace Experts since 2014