Best method for prize vouchers

I have a website that sells equestrian branded clothing.  I would like to promote my clothing by offering a $5-10 off gift card at horse shows as part of a  horse show class placing prize, which they could use on my online store.  ie, a card is given to the person in first place for $10 off that they can apply on the store.  I would like them to only be able to use it once. What is the best way to set this up? If it is done through gift cards, how would i enter it without an actual purchase. I have the basic commerce package if that helps.

Thanks

Sue

• Replies 1
  • Views 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, EQLIFESUE said:

I would like to promote my clothing by offering a $5-10 off gift card at horse shows as part of a  horse show class placing prize. I would like them to only be able to use it once.

You can create single use discount codes by using the Limit Total Uses setting. Note that you'll need to be on the Commerce Advanced plan to use this feature.

About me: I'm Paul. A SQSP User for 18 yrs, I joined Circle when it launched in 2016 and have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing expertise and extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee fuels my work.

Book paid help with a Squarespace Domain