Selling Products As Donations

Hello,

I work for an NGO that, among many things, offers youth the opportunity to create unique expressions of art. Internally we're discussing setting up a sort of merchandise space to sell certain designs (printed on t-shirts) with 100% of proceeds going directly back to this youth art program, making the exchange more of a donation. I have a few questions about setting this up on Squarespace:

1. Does it make sense to do this as a Squarespace commerce site? Things like sales tax are not typical inclusions in donations.
  2. We have multiple programs (such as an education program that has self-published a youth book) to where we'd want donations to go. Is there an option to set up payment processors for money to be distributed to different groups?

I appreciate your help!

Jeremy

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I too would like to know the answer here. Additionally, products would be much easier to track campaigns and seems to have a lot more customizability options than just the simple donation block. Is there any reason why we can't use the regular commerce products?