Can I add a SAVED section into the product additional info field?

I wonder if I can add a saved section into the product additional information field... there is not option to add a section much less a saved section... If I can somehow add a saved section I would create a new blank page (that visitors wont have access), create my session and just add it to the additional information in the product edit.

13 hours ago, loylabel said:

I wonder if I can add a saved section into the product additional information field

The Additional Info section of products does not support Fluid Engine (yet) and so you cannot use features like Saved Sections here.

Can you explain what information you are trying to add to the Additional Info section? Screenshots, mockups and/or a link to one of the products may help us to understand.

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

• 6 months later...

Hi! I just want to add that I'd love this option too. I have additional details for every digital product on the website I'm designing, and I want to use the same layout each time; the accordion block with the same titles. I've added a screenshot. Is there a way to save this section so I can drop it in instead of recreating it each time?

Thank you! Claire

2 hours ago, Wallsey said:

Is there a way to save this section so I can drop it in instead of recreating it each time?

@Wallsey  Can share a link to a product showing what you want to achieve?

I'm not clear if you want to add the Accordion Block to the Product Description area (usually beside the Product Gallery) or the Additional Info area (full width, below).

If you want to add it to the Additional Info area you can add this to one "template" product and then duplicate this product whenever you need to add a new product. That said, if you ever want to make a change to the Accordion, you'll need to make it many times - once for a each product. A custom code solution would do this differently, inserting a single instance of the Accordion Block into every product.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

@paul2009 Thanks for the response! It's in the additional info area I'd want to drop the block. The duplicate page option will work for adding future products, but not for updating existing ones. A code option is still not ideal, because if a client isn't comfortable using code it doesn't make it user-friendly for them. Hopefully, the option to use saved sections in the additional info area will become available at some point, or even being able to use the fluid engine on product pages. Thanks again!