Change Social Link Icons in Footer

In the footer section of my site, I want to change the "link" social link block icon logo to an "etsy" logo like the one attached. I would also like to just invert the colors of those social link icons on hover using the filter code. That way they would invert no matter what color they are. But, precisely since they are white masks and black icons, i want to have them change to black masks and white icons on hover. Thanks!

Etsy Logo.png

Add to Design > Custom CSS. Replace with a new Etsy image url

/* Etsy */
footer.sections [href*="etsy"] {
    background-image: url(https://content.invisioncic.com/p289038/monthly_2023_06/EtsyLogo.png.b75698158300bba5d12e6fbda3649ab3.png) !important;
    background-position: center center;
    background-size: contain;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
}
footer.sections [href*="etsy"] svg {
    display: none;
}

image.png.10ce47ccc98ce28b521d417149d8a649.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Also, I was able to get the background of the icons to turn black on hover, or the mask part, but how do I also get the inside logo to change to white on hover. Want it so it changes as one whole piece, not hovering over the icon and mask separately to change the colors. Essentially, just want to swap or reverse the colors on hover so they change to the opposite of what they are. Black to white, white to black. 

I changed the Etsy url to an image i have in my assets and it isnt working. I would also like to apply my new Etsy logo to all of my social link icons, the header, footer, and side menu navigation. 

Edited by Seremeta
3 hours ago, Seremeta said:

Also, I was able to get the background of the icons to turn black on hover, or the mask part, but how do I also get the inside logo to change to white on hover. Want it so it changes as one whole piece, not hovering over the icon and mask separately to change the colors. Essentially, just want to swap or reverse the colors on hover so they change to the opposite of what they are. Black to white, white to black. 

I changed the Etsy url to an image i have in my assets and it isnt working. I would also like to apply my new Etsy logo to all of my social link icons, the header, footer, and side menu navigation. 

Which url did you add?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)