time based greeting

• Replies 4
  • Views 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you want the greeting text to be stand alone as in the example you show or integrated in a block of text?

This effect will require JavaScript and the business plan or above. The code doesn't exist for doing this on a SS site, that I'm aware of, but the actual pick a phrase based on time is pretty easy. The trickier part can be putting that text somewhere on the page.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

the easier the better please

It would help us to know what your preference would be in regards to where you want the greeting to appear.

The business plan is required for the effect to potentially be achieved. If you do not want to have the business plan or above then we can not proceed.

You can test this potential effect out without the need to first upgrade your plan. SS will let the code run for you on a test basis but will not let site visitors see the effect until you get the business plan or above. It's a kind of try before you buy situation.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.