Switching 7.0 template to 7.1 template

Hi,

I created my website a couple years ago utilizing Foster. My dashboard says this is 7.0. I am preparing to update my website in anticipation of a new book of mine that will be released early next year and really would like to use a template that I can only identify as "Otherworldly Iceland"--I have not been able to locate a name for it. However, when I try to switch template on my Dashboard, it only shows me 7.0 templates as available and I do not see this template as being available. 

Is it possible for me to move my current website into a 7.1 template? If so, how can I do that? If not, is it worth creating a new site from whole cloth and then figuring out how to migrate the domain over (or vice-versa)? Please know I know nothing about web design or coding (that will be very obvious upon a look on my site), which is why I use Squarespace. I apologize for my ignorance. Thanks for any advice. I'm attaching the "otherworldly Iceland" template I'd like to use to update my website, along with the options I get when I try to install a new template for my current page. They seem like older templates. Thank you.

Screenshot 2023-04-23 at 10.06.58 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-04-23 at 10.07.33 AM.png

1 hour ago, Ashley77 said:

I created my website a couple years ago utilizing Foster. My dashboard says this is 7.0. I am preparing to update my website in anticipation of a new book of mine that will be released early next year and really would like to use a template that I can only identify as "Otherworldly Iceland".

Is it possible for me to move my current website into a 7.1 template?

Hi Ashley

The template you're referring to is Mycelium, a limited edition starting point for Squarespace 7.1. It was designed as part of a collaboration with Björk to create an immersive website for her album in October 2022. It makes the most of Squarespace's Fluid Engine features that are only available on Squarespace 7.1. 

To use this starting point, you will need to start building your site from the beginning, using this design. You can reach the starting point via the Mycelium demo website or the Icons article.

I hope that gets you started. Once you've built a new site on 7.1, you can then make it live with a new subscription and move your domain across.

If you need help with any of the details, you may want to consider hiring a Squarespace Expert, either to take care of certain aspects, or to provide training/coaching.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.