Mindbody Branded Web Tools Class Schedule issue - clients can book a class but then directed to 404 error page

Hi

I have installed the Mindbody Branded Tools class styles widget to my squarespace page. Clients can book a class no problem however at the end of the booking clients are re-directed to a 404 error page. I have gone to design settings in squarespace so that when a 404 error page comes up clients are re-directed to our home page instead. But that setting doesn't work and squarespace support say they can't help as it is a coding problem caused by the widget. Any ideas?

Thanks

• 8 months later...

The thank you redirect url is set in your Mindbody Branded Web account, not Squarespace. Log into your Branded Web account, then under Site Settings you'll see a place to tell the Mindbody widgets where you want to send people after booking (or you can choose not to send them anywhere if you leave it blank). You probably have an old link in there for a page that doesn't exist anymore. Updating it should fix this.