Suddenly an old version of a website that I had before I started using Squarespace is showing up under my domain name.   www.davidbeckhamphotography.com  It is from 2015 and I don't know how to shut it down.   It used to be hosted on yahoo  back then.  I have the naming rights to the site and have been using them here since 2015 

Edited by DBPhotography

Can you check in your Squarespace website if the domain is still connected to your account?

Do you still have ownership of the domain? Can you verify this for yourself and check the DNS records and see if they match what they should be on Squarespace?

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 
 🖼️ Gallery Lightbox Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

I own the domain.  But the Squarespace site doesn't seem to be using it any more.   I don't know how to see if it is connected.   I used to be able to "chat" with squarespace and they would help me fix anything.  That is why I chose them years ago.  where did that option go?

2 hours ago, DBPhotography said:

I used to be able to "chat" with squarespace and they would help me fix anything.  That is why I chose them years ago.  where did that option go?

See this post for detailed instructions of how to contact them:

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?