Changing Blend Mode for Header Nav

• 5 months later...
8 hours ago, mnik said:

Hi Kyle.

Saw that you pulled it off. Looks great.

Please share how you did it.

Thx!

You can try this code to Website > Website Tools > Custom CSS

header#header {
    mix-blend-mode: difference;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Guys I have this problem!! omg lol  

so I used this code 

header#header {
}

in my cod area of squarespace  website image ayttached there is no website link i just want the nave bar changes colors what code to write that wont  make my logo white when I remove the background from the Nav bar still the logo is white 

what code is missing to make it look like the example I attached the logo changes colors based on the image behind it yet it is not fixed nave bar so it can hover over items and the logo change color 

thank you ALL

Screenshot2024-05-31at11_24_45PM.thumb.png.adf5b6d3be1c43339565253e0862e21f.pngScreenshot2024-05-31at11_22_24PM.thumb.png.3eaac3fc02a3d149a0ea9deb14b254f8.png

Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 11.22.34 PM.png

1 hour ago, smantha said:

Guys I have this problem!! omg lol  

so I used this code 

header#header {
}

in my cod area of squarespace  website image ayttached there is no website link i just want the nave bar changes colors what code to write that wont  make my logo white when I remove the background from the Nav bar still the logo is white 

what code is missing to make it look like the example I attached the logo changes colors based on the image behind it yet it is not fixed nave bar so it can hover over items and the logo change color 

thank you ALL

Screenshot2024-05-31at11_24_45PM.thumb.png.adf5b6d3be1c43339565253e0862e21f.pngScreenshot2024-05-31at11_22_24PM.thumb.png.3eaac3fc02a3d149a0ea9deb14b254f8.png

Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 11.22.34 PM.png

If you share site url, we can check problem easier

Or send to forum message

I still havent subscribed because I am not sure how it will loook like  but if you go to this website https://www.zaheersukhnandan.com/ >>>>> which uses square space + blend mode 

OR

if you go to square space and chose the (Nolan) Template thats what I am using right now with white background 

the logo + the nav bar turn white and blend with the white background of my website 

so if we are using this code

header#header {
}

what is missing to keep the logo black yet changes when it hovers over images ??

On 6/2/2024 at 12:56 AM, smantha said:

I still havent subscribed because I am not sure how it will loook like  but if you go to this website https://www.zaheersukhnandan.com/ >>>>> which uses square space + blend mode 

OR

if you go to square space and chose the (Nolan) Template thats what I am using right now with white background 

the logo + the nav bar turn white and blend with the white background of my website 

so if we are using this code

header#header {
}

what is missing to keep the logo black yet changes when it hovers over images ??

The site uses CSS code

header#header a#site-title, header#header div.header-nav-item>a {
        color: #fff;
    }
header#header {
    }

Or send to forum message

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, smantha said:

hi how can i create a code that mimic this page an interactive website you see how can we move images around? is that possible on square space or should I use redymeg? 

https://minamir.com/

so only the page with the icons can move images or gifs around in the page when adding a blank in my square space website ?

Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 5.11.35 PM.png

You can try this

Or send to forum message