Can't get quick view to disable.

Quick view shows as turned off but is still being used on all pages. Tried turning it on and off - it just won't go away. And the quick view is also so glitchy that I've had visitors to the site point out how bad it looks so it's a big deal that I can't get rid of it. I've had Squarespace for about a year now and it's generally pretty disappointing for the money. Thank god for the forums.

• Replies 5
  • Views 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/15/2023 at 12:11 PM, JodiStewartArt said:

Quick view shows as turned off but is still being used on all pages.

If Quick view buttons are appearing on a Store page, you can toggle this feature on/off within the settings of each Store page. If you have more than one store page, have you disabled it for each Store page?

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

1 hour ago, JodiStewartArt said:

I have toggled off for each one, but each page still shows quick view.

Thank you for the screenshots. I now understand the issue. These pages were built using Summary Blocks, not Store pages 🙂. If you edit the page and then edit the Summary Block settings you'll find a separate Quick view option on the Design tab (if you scroll down). This must be toggled in each Summary Block. 

summary-block-design-quick-view.thumb.png.053cc39e29e4ea2cbe8875b4b4671072.png

I hope this helps.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️ 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.