Automatic Resizing for Facebook Embedded Videos

Hi all, I am struggling to have my facebook embedded videos resize automatically with the size of the screen, so they look good in full desktop mode but end up overlapping each other any time the screen size changes. Would really love to find a way to have the size adjust automatically. Does anyone here know how to do that? I think it has to be a code solution as the size of the video is part of the embedding code. But when I change the size in the mobile version it applies automatically to the desktop version as well, what code can I add to avoid that?

Please help

Screenshot 2023-01-20 005033.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mul said:

Hi all, I am struggling to have my facebook embedded videos resize automatically with the size of the screen, so they look good in full desktop mode but end up overlapping each other any time the screen size changes. Would really love to find a way to have the size adjust automatically. Does anyone here know how to do that? I think it has to be a code solution as the size of the video is part of the embedding code. But when I change the size in the mobile version it applies automatically to the desktop version as well, what code can I add to avoid that?

Please help

Screenshot 2023-01-20 005033.png

website name: www.yesitsmulan.com