Customising columns on individual Portfolio pages

I have three portfolio pages on my site including the home page. I want to be able to display 2 columns in one (ie: 2 featured images to represent the two portfolio in that particular group and on the home page and 3 columns in another (ie: 3 featured images). However, it seems that if I set the section to have 3 columns on one portfolio page it defaults to 3 in the others. Is there a way to stop this? I'm not familiar with a lot of custom coding but if there is code I can use to override the SS default I'd appreciate some help with what custom code to use and advice as to where I should add it. Thank you.

Screenshot 2023-01-10 at 11.42.29 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-10 at 11.37.54 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-10 at 11.38.51 AM.png

• Replies 8
  • Views 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

hello, 

Tuanphan - you seem to be the genius on here! 
I want to do what the lady above wants to do. I want to change the number of columns for different projects pages. I want two columns for some and three columns for another. Please could you give me code for this.

Thank you so much

20 hours ago, aliceboyle said:

hello, 

Tuanphan - you seem to be the genius on here! 
I want to do what the lady above wants to do. I want to change the number of columns for different projects pages. I want two columns for some and three columns for another. Please could you give me code for this.

Thank you so much

You can set 2 columns on one page, then share link to page where you want 3 columns, we can help easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for slow reply, I thought I would get an email notification.
I have just set up 4 columns for each page, to get round it.
Is there anyway to move image galleries up the page without making them full bleed? My heading is so far away from the images. I have searched everywhere for code.

Thank you
Alice

17 hours ago, aliceboyle said:

Sorry for slow reply, I thought I would get an email notification.
I have just set up 4 columns for each page, to get round it.
Is there anyway to move image galleries up the page without making them full bleed? My heading is so far away from the images. I have searched everywhere for code.

Thank you
Alice

Which page?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)