How do I remove these grey lines beneath each date and day?

58 minutes ago, EmanuelP said:

11861bff503f9c7b2f9d2c8a972d0186.png

Can you share your site with the protected password (if you have) so I can take a look?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

I don't have a solution but general comments.

You've targeted td elements in your CSS so you are seeing double lines. I suggest you want to target more specifically td elements in the calendar table and you may want to target just a top or bottom border.

Calendar blocks are very complex HTML wise because representing dates via HTML is complex. The blocks have a whole bunch of tables cells that are being shown/hidden depending on the month. So when you are trying to add borders you need to consider which td elements are shown or hidden.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

On 11/9/2022 at 3:49 PM, creedon said:

I don't have a solution but general comments.

You've targeted td elements in your CSS so you are seeing double lines. I suggest you want to target more specifically td elements in the calendar table and you may want to target just a top or bottom border.

Calendar blocks are very complex HTML wise because representing dates via HTML is complex. The blocks have a whole bunch of tables cells that are being shown/hidden depending on the month. So when you are trying to add borders you need to consider which td elements are shown or hidden.

You have helped me identify the issue. I appreciate all the help from yourself and everyone. The issue was as you mentioned, me not targeting a specific block with CSS as opposed to all the tables (including the calendar) showing the lines i targeted with my code. Thank you so much.