Is it possible to have two levels of User Login on a Squarespace site?

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Hello, I am planning to start building a new website in Squarespace and I was wondering, is it possible to have two different login levels so for example:

1. login for Business users to access business only products/prices
  2. login for Consumer users to access a different level of prices for consumers

I apologise I'm not sure what the right term for this type of site but it would be great to know if/how to do this before I start planning the site design.

Many thanks!

Best,

Faiz

10 minutes ago, scholarsayze said:

I am planning to start building a new website in Squarespace and I was wondering, is it possible to have two different login levels so for example:

1. login for Business users to access business only products/prices
  2. login for Consumer users to access a different level of prices for consumers

If you are happy for the public to see the consumer areas of the site without a password, you can then place all the B2B products in a single but separate store page and password protect the page. You can then share this single password with your business customers.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• Solution
4 hours ago, scholarsayze said:

That might be an issue as I believe my client wants to maintain 2 different logins.

You can have two store pages and set a different password on each. However, it would be unusual to require a password for a consumer page and probably unwise to share a password widely.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 4 weeks later...